BSF Recruitment 2018 for Junior Aircraft Posts: Border Security Force of India BSF has recently published a notification for the recruitment of 04 posts of Junior Aircraft Maintenance & Radio Engineer, and Assistant Commandant Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through Prescribed Application Proforma within 30 days from the date of Advt. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
BSF Recruitment 2018 @ www.bsf.nic.in
♦ Organization Name: Border Security Force
♦ Organization Website: www.bsf.nic.in
♦ Employment Category: Defence
♦ Employment Location: All Over India
♦ Age Limit: Maximum 35 years
♦ Qualification: Graduate
♦ Application Mode: Offline
♦ Last Date: within 30 days
Total Vacancies: 04 Posts
Job Role Wise Vacancies:
01) Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant) = 02
02) Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant) = 01
03) Assistant Commandant (Logistics) = 01
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit should be not exceeding 35 years.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation available to different category of eligible candidates, for claiming age relaxation as on the date of reckoning:-
>> For SC, ST & Govt. Officers category: 05 Years
>> For Govt. Officers (SC/ST): 10 Years
01) Junior Aircraft Engineer: Graduate with the holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License of Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s examination certificate.
02) Assistant Commandant: Degree in engineering from a recognized University or Associate Member of Institute of Engineers.
01) Junior Aircraft Engineer: Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600 to 39100/-) and Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-
02) Assistant Commandant: Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600 to 39100/-) and Grade Pay of Rs5400/-
01) Junior Aircraft Engineer: Written Exam Test, Documentation, Oral cum Practical Test, Interview, and Medical Examination.
02) Assistant Commandant: Written Exam Test, Documentation, Interview, and Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through Prescribed Application Proforma mode and send their application format along with all relevant documents within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
Postal Address: The Commandant, 95 BN BSF, Bhondsi Campus, Near Sohna Road, Distt.- Gurgaon (Haryana) 122102.
Click Here: Recruitment Notice & Application Form
More Information for BSF Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.