Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 for 113 Station Master & Goods Guard Posts: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has recently published a notification for the recruitment of 113 Station Master, Goods Guard, Senior Clerk, and Accounts Assistant Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online through from 06.04.2018 to 12.05.2018. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Salary Scale, Application Fee and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018
♦ Organization Name: Konkan Railway Corporation
♦ Organization Website: www.konkanrailway.com
♦ Employment Category: Railway
♦ Age Limit: 18 to 33 Years
♦ Qualification: Graduation
♦ Application Mode: Online
♦ Last Date: 12.05.2018
Name of the Post & Vacancy Details:
01) Station Master = 55
02) Goods Guard = 37
03) Senior Clerk = 10
04) Accounts Assistant = 11
Number of Total Vacancies: 113 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018
Scale of Pay:
01) Station Master: Level 06 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale.
02) Goods Guard, Senior Clerk, and Accounts Assistant: Level 05 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 33 years. The lower age limit is common for all the notified posts. The age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2018. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC & ST and by 03 years for OBC candidates.
01) Station Master: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
02) Goods Guard: Graduation in any Discipline from a recognized University.
03) Senior Clerk: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
04) Accounts Assistant: B.Com from a recognized University.
Examination Fee: Candidates applying for the posts in this notification have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed below:
• For Candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman, Female, Minorities & Economically backward class – Rs.250/-
• For all other category candidates – Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment Fee: ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards up to 12.05.2018 till 22.00 Hrs. All applicable service charges shall be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online through the link available on ‘www.konkanrailway.com’ under tab “Recruitment” from 06.04.2018 to 12.05.2018. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
More Information for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.