Ordnance Services Recruitment 2018 for Tradesman & Fireman Posts: Ministry of Defence (20 Mountain Division Ordnance Unit) has recently published a notification for the recruitment of 04 Tradesman Mate and Fireman Vacancy. Eligible candidates may apply prescribed format through and send their application within 21 days from publication in Employment News. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale and How to Apply are elaborated in the following paragraphs…
Ordnance Services Recruitment 2018
♦ Organization Name: Ministry of Defence
♦ Organization Website: www.davp.nic.in
♦ Employment Category: Defence
♦ Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
♦ Qualification: 10th Pass
♦ Application Mode: Online
♦ Last Date: 04.05.2018 (Maybe)
Total Vacancies: 04 Posts
Name of the Posts: Tradesman Mate and Fireman
Place of Work: 20 Mtn Div Ord Unit, C/o 99 APO subject to All India Service Liability incl field. NRS of the unit Binnaguri.
Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Services Recruitment 2018
01) For Tradesman Mate Posts: Matriculation (class 10th) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board. ‘OR’ Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass Certificate from a recognized institute. and Knowledge of Hindi.
02) For Fireman Post: Matriculation (class 10th) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board. and Knowledge of Hindi.
Pay Scale & Allowances:
01) For Tradesman Mate Posts: The selected candidates will the Pay scale of Rs.18,000/- per month plus other allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees.
02) For Fireman Post: The selected candidates will the Pay scale of Rs.19,900/- per month plus other allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees.
Age Limit & Relaxation: The candidate’s age limit should be not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years. The upper age relaxable by 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC, and 10 years for PH (UR) category candidates.
Mode of Selection:
01) For Tradesman Mate Posts: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Test and Written Test.
02) For Fireman Post: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Measurement Test, Physical Endurance Test, and Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through Prescribed Application Proforma mode and send their application format along with all relevant documents within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. The photocopy of the following documents/ certificates to be attached along with the application, duly self-attested:-
01) Two passport size photographs duly self-attested, one on the right corner of the application and one on Acknowledgement Card/Call letter.
02) Self Attested copies of following certificates will also be submitted with the application:-
(i) Education qualification certificate including Admit card & Marks sheet.
(ii) Date of Birth Certificate.
(iii) Caste Certificate where applicable.
(iv) Aadhar Card
(v) Pan Card
03) Self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.25/-.
Important Date: Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (including the date of publication). No application will be entertained after closing date i.e. 21st days from the date of publication of this advertisement notice.
Address for sending relevant Documents & Application Form to The Commanding Officer, 20 Mountain Division Ordnance Unit, PIN 909020, C/o 99 APO.
Click Here: Recruitment Notification & Application Form
More Information for Ordnance Services Recruitment 2018
The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.examupdate.org is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.examupdate.org is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.